Classes starting on:
13th November 2021
at Clissold Park (mornings)
at Haggerston Park (afternoons)
Clissold Park: Block of six weeks starting on 13th November until 18th December, classes on Saturdays:
- 10am Foundation SOLD OUT
- 11am Foundation (extra class added)
- 12pm Improvers
Haggerston Park: Block of six weeks starting on 13 November until 18 December, classes on Saturdays afternoons, Foundation and Improvers (Times TBC)
Fully Qualified and Certified Trainers
London Puppy Classes trainers are fully qualified and certified by the IMDT, the Institute of Modern Dog Trainers.
The techniques we use are the most efficient and science based, proven to achieve the best results throughout the use of positive reinforcement.
Our classes will provide you with a quick, easy and effective training method to have the perfect well-behaved dog that is a joy to live with.
Some of the behaviours covered in the blocks of classes
- Come when called (Recall)
- Not Pulling On The Lead (Loose Lead Walking)
- Not Jumping On People (M.E.B.)
- Emergency Stop (Halt from distance)
- Eye Contact (Keep the dog’s eyes on its human, not on the chicken bone! More efficient and less confrontational than traditional “Leave It“)
- Hand Touches (Targeting the hand for several useful situations and behaviours)
- This Way (Pup follows a moving human that changes of direction, target recall)
- Sit, Down and Stand with Duration, Distance & Distraction (aka “Stay“)
- Peek’a’boo (aka To The Middle)
- Settle (relax on a mat for a long period)
- Husbandry (accept handling, including vet, groomers and strangers)
- Mental Enrichment (Scent based games to exercise the pups brain and nose and seeking instinct, dog being a dog!)
Slalom Recall Game
Loose Lead Walking
Walking Without Pulling
Wish to Join The Class?
Give us a call or drop us a line and we'll set your puppy for success!